2006 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "M.Simons" <msimons@slackware.com>
Date: 11 Nov 2006 08:43:37 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Brownfields Discussion List

Greetings,

I've searched for a brownfields discussion email list -- a place to learn about and discuss wide and varied issues related to brownfields with others and have been unable to find such a forum. While this (CPEO's BIF) list is quite excellent -- it acts mainly as an announcements list with only extremely rare discussions. After speaking with Lenny Siegel, I felt that a separate list set up specifically for active discussions is neccessary and have created one at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/brownfield/

To join simply go to the above address and step through Yahoo's "Join This Group" process when logged in with a Yahoo ID, or email brownfield-subscribe@yahoogroups.com (this is a two-step confirmation process that requires you to respond to an email that it will send you.)

Please send an introductory message to the list after joining. After you subscribe, you can send messages to the list at brownfield@yahoogroups.com

I will be at Brownfields 2006 in a few days, and will be distributing, where possible, little business-card sized promos for the discussion group. If you would like some of these to distribute, or otherwise wish to talk feel free to contact me via email or at my hotel; I will be staying at the Seaport and should arrive on Sunday.

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY www.michaelsimons.com Turning Old Into New?: Please Take Materials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org
A 501(c)3 Non-profit Organization Arts and Environmental Resource Network