2007 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lennysiegel@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 17:08:06 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Antioch Mall, Kansas City, Missouri

$2.5 Million Tax Credit Initiative for Renovation of Antioch Mall
Tax credit initiative could help bring nearly 700 new jobs to the Kansas
City area

Kansas City InfoZine
December 18, 2007

Kansas City, MO - infoZine - Gov. Matt Blunt announced $2.5 million in
remediation tax credits under the Brownfield Redevelopment program for
Eastbourne Investments, Ltd. The credits provided through the Missouri
Department of Economic Development will be used for the redevelopment of
the Antioch Mall property, located at 5307 Center Mall in Kansas City.

"I am pleased that the state is a robust partner in this effort to
rehabilitate the Antioch Mall and to help with the creation of at least
675 new jobs for Kansas City," Gov. Blunt said. "Our pro-growth,
pro-jobs initiatives have helped Missourians create tens of thousands of
jobs since January 2005. Tax credit initiatives like this one are
helping create jobs and generating economy growth in Kansas City and
across the state."

http://www.infozine.com/news/stories/op/storiesView/sid/26134/