2009 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 19:15:15 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Too many messages? Try the Daily Digest

This forum exists to promote discussion about important brownfields issues, and I consider the transition at EPA a key time to raise these questions. So I am encouraging subscribers to continue the discussion, while asking participants to limit the number of postings.

I am sympathetic with subscribers who are tiring of the extra traffic. I suggest that you request (by e-mailing me) the Daily Digest format, which consolidates several messages into one. There may be situations in which more than one Digest appears each day, but it will reduce the number of e-mails that you receive from the list.

Lenny