2009 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: John Andrade <obvdc@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 20:55:00 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: [CPEO-BIF] Too many messages? Try the Daily Digest

Hi All,

My name is Buddy Andrade, from New Bedford, Ma.
Several years ago I meet Lenny somewhere, got his card,
contact info, and as i self taught my self to use the Internet
i spent time at CPEO site and many others, trying to learn so
i/we could best serve and protect our children, community,
environment and then i was invited to join the BIF list, Holy!!!!!!
the e-mails started coming in. I have three folders Superfund,
Brownfields, and Vapor Intrusion by the end the week i will
have One Thousand pieces of mail saved in these folders.
Lisa Jackson was here in New Bedford to bring $70Million
dollars that CPEO/BIF can take credit for assisting Old Bedford
Village, Hands Across the River Coalition, the City of New Bedford
in petitioning the Obama administration. Its a bunch to read but
necessary. everyone is right, the 30 e-mails i got today i will read
eventually. In the mean time lets all moderately keep this
valuable machine going. I depend on your dialog from
across this country every ones opinion is important to me.
I don't say much but i sure have learned a whole lot.
How ever i do agree that with this new administration we
need to act now to impact policy we know we got at least
4 years. Whats the plan? Thanks everyone, now where
did we leave off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John G. Andrade ( Buddy)
Old Bedford Village Development, Inc.