2011 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <LSiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 13:04:35 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] New York selects remedy for 2350 Fifth Ave., Harlem, Manhattan, New York

New York State has issued a record of decision (ROD) for the cleanup of of the 2350 Fifth Ave. site in Harlem, Manhattan. Though it has selected its preferred alternative, described in my March report, it has agreed to investigate the corner with high levels of PCE in soil gas. For my (new) analysis of the ROD, see http://www.cpeo.org/pubs/ 2350FifthROD.pdf. For my earlier report, see http://www.cpeo.org/pubs/ 2350Fifth.pdf.

Lenny