2011 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "J. Justin Woods" <jwoods@ogdensburg.org>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 08:02:13 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Ogdensburg Area-Wide Brownfield Video from National Conference Available

For those working on Brownfield Issues, I wanted to share our ICMA TV video on Brownfield Area-Wide Planning Video that was showcased at the National Brownfield Conference.  The 6.5 min video is now on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/OgdensburgPlanner

This will also be posted on the City’s website shortly.

Director of Planning & Development
jwoods@ogdensburg.org

City of Ogdensburg
Ogdensburg DPD - City Hall