2012 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "Trilling, Barry" <BTrilling@wiggin.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:38:22 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: [CPEO-BIF] Connecticut reforms

The following link will provide access to the video of the entire Jan. 25, 2012 CBIA/NAIOP program on the new Connecticut Brownfields Liability Relief law at which I spoke this morning. http://lnkd.in/hxH9ni . Contact me if you have any questions.

Barry

Barry J. Trilling
Partner, Wiggin and Dana, LLP
281 Tresser Boulevard
Stamford, Connecticut 06901
Office:   203 363-7670
Fax:        203 363-7676
Cell:        203 556-3764

Barry J. Trilling
 W I G G I N  A N D  D A N A

This transmittal is intended for a particular addressee(s). It
may constitute a confidential attorney-client communication.
If it is not clear that you are the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error;
any review, copying or distribution or dissemination is strictly
prohibited. If you suspect that you have received this
transmittal in error, please notify Wiggin and Dana
immediately at 203-498-4400, or by email, reply to the sender
and delete the transmittal and any attachments.

Neither this message nor the documents attached to this
message are encrypted.