2012 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 07:31:09 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] 2012 Vapor Intrusion Stakeholder-Involvement Forum Summary

2012 Vapor Intrusion Stakeholder-Involvement Forum
Summarized by Lenny Siegel
March, 2012

On March 19, 2012 U.S. EPA sponsored the 2012 Vapor Intrusion Stakeholder-Involvement Forum to hear input from affected communities on community engagement practices and policies at vapor intrusion sites, as part of the development of its Final Vapor Intrusion Guidance, scheduled for release this November. Following my introduction, seven community stakeholders from across the country made presentations. In the linked 96 KB PDF Summary I identify seven key issues raised by the presenters.

See http://www.cpeo.org/pubs/2012VIStakeholders.pdf.