2018 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 21:38:15 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] "Luxury apartments planned for old landfill site, " Rochester Hills, Michigan

Luxury apartments planned for old landfill site

By: Linda Shepard
Rochester Post (MI)
February 13, 2018

ROCHESTER HILLS - Developers are planning an extensive cleanup of a former illegal dump to make way for luxury apartments on the northeast corner of Hamlin and Adams roads.

The residential development plan is the newest for the vacant property. A previous plan proposed a commercial complex, but that failed to materialize due to economic downturns.

“Many times over the years, we have heard the possibility of development, but nothing has ever actually materialized,” Rochester Hills Mayor Bryan Barnett said. “Frankly, it is a beautiful piece of property that we enjoy as an extension of Innovation Hills (Park).”

..

For the entire article, see
http://www.candgnews.com/news/luxury-apartments-planned-for-old-landfill-site-106630

Executive Director