2018 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 14:12:55 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] "Franklin [Indiana], IDEM and EPA provide environmental testing results"

Franklin, IDEM and EPA provide environmental testing results

BY HALEY BULL
Fox 59 TV News (Indianapolis, IN)
September 18, 2018

FRANKLIN, Ind. – Local, state and federal officials are revealing new results from environmental testing in Franklin Tuesday.

The update comes after parents with the group If It Was Your Child raised concerns about the number of pediatric cancer cases in the area and whether there's any environmental contamination. They partnered with the non-profit group Edison Wetlands Association to sample homes. EWA said results showed higher levels of PCE and TCE in some homes.

"I feel like our city has really championed this and really gone forward making sure we’re all safe as a community," Patty Meade said.

For the entire article, see
https://fox59.com/2018/09/18/franklin-idem-and-epa-provide-environmental-testing-results/

Executive Director
P.O. Box 998, Mountain View, CA 94042