2019 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 11:25:26 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Fwd: Request for EPA Brownfields Grant Proposals, Deadline: December 3, 2019

Begin forwarded message:

From: US Environmental Protection Agency <garcia.jose@epa.gov>

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency

New Request for Applications

FY 2020 Brownfields Open Solicitation
Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund and CleanupGrants

Application Submission Deadline
Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at 11:59 pm EST

Grant Application Guidelines Webinar
Thursday, October 24, 2019 at 2:00 pm EST

Announcing a new request for applications for EPA FY 2020 Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund and Cleanup Grants.

Grant Guidelines are available at:

Further solicitation information is available at: https://epa.gov/brownfields/solicitations-brownfield-grants

Applications must be submitted directly to www.grants.gov

We highly recommend attending a free webinar where we will discuss grant guidelines. Participants may join the webinar at:
The webinar can also be heard via conference call.
Dial-in number: 1-866-299-3188, Access code: 202-566-1817

Executive Director
A project of the Pacific Studies Center
P.O. Box 998, Mountain View, CA 94042
Voice/Fax: 650-961-8918