2021 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 11:01:02 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Fwd: The Brownfields Call for Ideas is Open!

Begin forwarded message:

From: Brownfields 2021 <sustainability@icma.org>
Subject: The Brownfields Call for Ideas is Open!
Date: January 11, 2021 at 10:31:11 AM PST

The Second Call for Ideas is Open!
The Second Call for Ideas is now OPEN!

We are looking for panels, roundtables, and topic talks that will motivate brownfields stakeholders to engage, learn, and share their experiences and knowledge of community revitalization challenges and solutions.

The Call for Ideas closes on March 8, 2021.

We are still reviewing submissions from the first Call for Ideas. If you submitted an idea in the first Call for Ideas, please do not submit the same idea again.

We are particularly encouraging submissions on Brownfields Financing,Tribal Brownfields, Emerging Contaminants (ex. PFAS), Sustainability,Renewable Energy, and Climate Change.
Come in Early or Stay Late…Don’t You Miss Route 66!

Planning to spend some more time in Oklahoma this September? Madeline Dillner of the Oklahoma Corporation Commission guest blogs about one possibility - exploring the famous Route 66.

Exhibitors Early Bird Signup

If you are interested in exhibiting at Brownfields 2021, please fill out the Exhibitor Early Bird signup form by January 29, 2021 to get priority for choosing space in the exhibit hall.
Sponsorships

Sponsors will elevate their visibility with decision-makers and potential clients across the country. Visit the website to see sponsorship opportunities at Brownfields 2021.
We look forward to seeing you in Oklahoma City from September 27-30, 2021.

Executive Director
A project of the Pacific Studies Center
P.O. Box 998, Mountain View, CA 94042
Voice/Fax: 650-961-8918