2007 CPEO Installation Reuse Forum Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lennysiegel@gmail.com>
Date: 23 Aug 2007 21:32:31 -0000
Reply: cpeo-irf
Subject: [CPEO-IRF] South Weymouth (MA) -- No Ecological Risk??????????

From: DCatbird37@aol.com

The following was sent to involved Environmental Protection Agency regulators in response to the unjust approval of a recent Navy finding of "No Ecological Risk" in categorizing a toxic stream downstream from multiple "Superfund" designated sites on the former South Weymouth Naval Air Station. It is my firm contention that our "Protectors" are unleashing morally irresponsible Public Environmental Health Burdens on an in most part unknowing, former host community, public.