1994 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Joseph Hughes <HUGHES3@NIEHS.NIH.GOV>
Date: 21 Nov 1994 07:37:12
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE & JOB

Lennie, we are planning a technical workshop to explore some of the issues
raised in your EJ & Jobs memo. We were planning to feature BDI's efforts in the
Bay Area which you may be familiar with. Bullard agreed to come. We're shooting
for Cleveland on January 5-6th. Remember the guy who used to be the head of the
EPA Appropriations Subcommittee?? I'll fax you info. Its intended to help with
partnering for our Minority Wkr Trng RFA competition. More later, Chip