1994 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Gawain Kripke <gkripke@Essential.ORG>
Date: 22 Nov 1994 07:55:41
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE & JOB

To: Mr. Hughes

Your workshop sounds interesting. Can you share information generally
with the conference? How did/do you plan to make the
connection to the EPA appropriations committee (Chairman Stokes)? I only
ask because I'm concerned about EPA appropriations.

Gawain Kripke, Friends of the Earth, gkripke@essential.org