1994 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@igc.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 1994 11:47:30 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Hope, Peace & Joy

So many sentiments to express this time of year. I want to thank
everyone for participating in the cpro.military conference and hope that it
has proved to be useful in its early stages. Please send me your
comments and suggestions on how the conference can continue to grow and a
become a hub for these types of discussions.

Celebrate all the good and hard work that has been accomplished and
celebrate a bit more for what will be achieved next year.

Mailgayang Pasko, Feliz Navidad, Paz, Bonnes fetes de fin d'annee, Vesele

Via Notes, Ju Ni Shengdan Kwaile, Buone Natale, Shalom, Salam, Hotep,

Happy Kwanzaa, Pai

Peace,

Aimee