1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@igc.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 1995 12:04:53 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: RAB list request

As Congress continues to cut away at the Environmental Security portion
fo the Defense budget, it is more important that ever for those of us
working on base closure issues to form a braod base of support. In
order to to this we need contact with as many RABs as possible.

This conference has proven to be an effective way to get information
out quickly and to a large, diverse group of people. It has always
been our goal to continue to expand this scope. We are asking that
those of you who sit on RABs send us your membership list so that we
may maintain a current contact list.

You may send these lists either via email to myself (aimeeh@igc.org),
by fax 415-904-7765 or by post to:
Aimee Houghton
Career/Pro
425 Market Street, 2nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105

You may want to consult with the members of the board (taking into
consideration privacy issues) before sending this information. Send
the lists using the route you feel most comfortable with.

Thank you,

Aimee Houghton