1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@igc.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 1995 14:26:52 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Getting to Know You

Posting from EPages@doc.gov (via aimeeh@igc.org)

Greetings. I am Erik Pages--I head the US Commerce Department's Office of
Economic Conversion Information. I have several years of experience in
supporting base reuse and diversification by small and medium sized defense
business. At OECI, we operate an electronic database of information related
to defense adjustment and economic development (accessible at gopher
ecix.doc.gov or at 1-800-345-1222). Our primary focus is on economic
development, but we remain very interested in issues related to environmental
remediation at military facilities. If we can be of assistance in any way
or if you have questions, call or email me directly at epages@doc.gov