1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: gkripke@Essential.ORG
Date: 09 Jun 1995 10:05:26
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: CONGRESSIONAL LETTER SUPPORTS DERA

Posting from Gawain Kripke <gkripke@Essential.ORG>

Dear Friends,

Please allow me to suggest that everyone should call their Member of
Congress's office and as him/her to sign the Studds-Ehrlich letter. Tell
your Representative (or the staff person) that you are concerned about the
cleanup near your house AND IN HIS/HER CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT. If they
need any more information, they should call Eileen O'Brien with
Representative Gerry Studds at 202/225-3111.

This is urgent since the close-off date for signers is coming next week.

Please call or email me if you want more info on your Member of Congress
or the impact of proposed budget cuts to Department of Defense cleanup
programs. But don't wait.

Good luck,

Gawain Kripke
Friends of the Earth