1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Nick Morgan <nmorgan@igc.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 1995 23:47:42 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Commendation to director of Careerpro etal

Posting from "Nick Morgan" <nmorgan>

I would like to add my voice to the general chorus on this matter.
the Career Pro organization hosted a very well organized,
informative, and lively conference over the weekend. I would
like to especially commend Lenny Siegel and Aimee Houghton for their
efforts throughout the weekend. UCSF and EPA also should be
commended for supporting the event.

The entire event was a tribute to the initiative and desire of citizens,
as well as government agencies, to participate more meaningfully in the
nation's environmental restoration programs.

Let the cleanups begin!!!