1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Nick Morgan <nmorgan@igc.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 1995 11:33:48 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: RAB Conference

Posting from "Nick Morgan" <nmorgan>

I would like to add my voice to the general chorus on this matter.
the Career Pro organization hosted a very well organized,
informative, and lively conference over the weekend. I would
like to especially commend Lenny Siegel and Aimee Houghton for their
efforts throughout the weekend. UCSF and EPA also desreve credit for
supporting the event.

The entire event was a tribute to the initiative and desire of
citizens, as well as government agencies, to participate more meaningfully in
the nation's environmental restoration programs.

Let the cleanups begin!!!