1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@igc.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 1995 16:01:40 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: General Conference Information

As I mentioned in my previous general info message we had some problems
with our listserve. That problem has since been fixed. However, I am
becoming concerned that not every one has received our postings
concerning the current language coming out of the Senate ARmed Services
Committee in regards to RAB technical assistance funding.

If you have not received these original postings by lsiegel and gkripke
please let me know and I will re-post them.

Aimee Houghton