1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@igc.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 1995 11:52:27 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: General Conference Information

A few quick "housekeeping" notes:

1. The deluge of information you all received today ws due, in part,
to the fact that there was a glitch in our listserve. This created a
backlog and was just cleared this morning. The problem has been taken
care of so you will now get your postings as they are posted.

2. AGain, I apologize for the junk mail that has surfaced in the
conference. I am working with IGC (our host network for thsi
conference) in trying to find a solution to this problem. We do know
that this guy is sending this stuff out from BYU. So if any of you
have any contact with that institution you might want to pass the info along.
In order not to exacerbate the problem, please do not send any

Thanks.

Aimee Houghton
aimeeh@igc.org