1996 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@igc.org>
Date: Wed, 08 May 1996 18:43:02 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: NORTHERN CALIFORNIA FFERDC BRIEFING

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@igc.org>

The Bay Area members of the Federal Facilities Environmental
Restoration Dialogue Committee (FFERDC), are organizing a public
briefing on our Final Report, to which all stakeholders--RAB members,
government oficials, contractors, etc.--are invited.

This Briefing will be held in San Francisco at the New Main Library in
the Latino/Hispanic Community Meeting Room, on the corner of Grove and
Larkin Streets, from 1:00 to 5:00pm on Thursday May 23rd. Tim Fields,
EPA Deputy Assistant Administrator and Chair of FFERDC will be present.

This Final Report, issued this April, represents a consensus of
regulated agencies, regulatory agencies, tribes, local governments, and
community representatives, including environmental justice and labor
activists. We believe it will significantly affect the way federal
cleanups are conducted for years to come.

As local members of this federally chartered Committee, we hope you can
join us in this public dialogue

 ______________

Julie Anderson, Director Bill Lee
Federal Facilities Cleanup Chief Administrative Officer
U.S. EPA Region IX City and County of San Francisco

Martha Matsuoka, Director Lenny Siegel, Project Director
Base Conversion Project CAREER/PRO
Urban Habitat Program San Francisco Urban Institute

Alternates:

Amy Brownell Aimee Houghton, Program Associate
Site Mitigation Engineer CAREER/PRO
S.F. Department of Public Health San Francisco Urban Institute

Romel Pascual, Associate
Base Conversion Project
Urban Habitat Program