1996 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Kutak_R@ix.netcom.com
Date: 02 Sep 1996 13:31:39
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: PRESIDIO: FROM BRAC TO FUDS

From: jagcret <Kutak_R@ix.netcom.com>

Lenny: is the shift to FUDS for PSF unique to that base or is it a policy for the 88
base closures. If it is a policy for all of them , you will have a lot of support for
your concern.I am presently working on a transfer for a later closure property and have
been unable to get the service to commit that the funds would not be out of the FUDS
account. The problem I see is the gross underfunding of FUDS. If there are going to be
additional bases added to the FUDS program, then we will see increased competition for
decreasing resources. BPS