1997 CPEO Military List Archive

From: "Barry Steinberg" <kutak_r@ix.netcom.com>
Date: 05 Jan 1997 15:50:11
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: EIR for proposed airport at MCAS El Toro

Don: Thanks for the balanced analysis on El Toro aviation reuse. You did
not mention air conformity issues, which will no doubt be in the
equation.Section 176 of the Clean Air Act will be triggered by a number
of factors, including the conveyance mechanism from the Navy. Will you
be at the DERTF meeting next week? I will and we can discuss further.

Barry Steinberg