1997 CPEO Military List Archive

From: "Mervyn L. Tano" <mervtano@ix.netcom.com>
Date: 05 Jan 1997 15:50:11
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Indigenous Peoples and Defense ER

I am working with U.S. and Canadian tribes on defense environmental
restoration issues. We are trying to establish a network of indigenous
peoples with similar issues and interests. Any suggestions as to
potential members along with addresses, phone and fax numbers and
e-mail addresses would be appreciated. Thanks.