1997 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@igc.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 20:49:36 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: RAB "ADJOURNMENT"

Lenny Siegel wrote:
> DRAFT RAB ADJOURNMENT GUIDANCE
>
> At the recent meeting of the Defense Environmental Response Task
> Force, the Defense Department presented ideas from its (still under
> development) draft guidance on the adjournment (termination) of
> Restoration Advisory Boards.
>
> I don't view this process as controversial. In my experience, community
> representatives don't want to continue attending meetings after their
> work is done.

I concur, provided that it's clearly stated that RAB adjournments won't
take place when that IS controversial.

--Dick Miller, Citizen Member, SSCOM RAB <DMiller@gis.net >

A. Richard & Jill A. Miller | MILLER MICROCOMPUTER SERVICES |
Or, mailto:Jill@ziplink.net | 61 Lake Shore Road |
Web: http://www.ziplink.net/~dmiller/ | Natick, MA 01760-2099, USA |
Voice: 508/653-6136, 9am-9pm -0400(EDT)| 42 18'00.79" N, 71 22'27.68" W|