1997 CPEO Military List Archive

From: KEFWILLI@ACS.EKU.EDU
Date: 10 Jul 1997 08:57:04
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: DOD's ENVIRONMENTAL RECORD

been no more of a polluter than anybody else I have two words for you

GULF WAR

There is no excuse for the kind of environmental ignorance and disregard
displayed over there--or even worse tha lack of accountability since.

Moreover, the military which uses more than 30% of our federal budget is
the number one technical innovator in this country. SURELY it can use
some of that money to develop good environmental technologies and
practices.

We should expect nothing less. Melissa