1997 CPEO Military List Archive

From: "Theodore J. Henry" <thenry@umabnet.ab.umd.edu>
Date: 12 Sep 1997 10:04:41
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Uniting RABs

Dick and Jill

 I agree with your statements, and of course we should utilize what
is already inplace; Lenny, Aimee and others would have excellent insight
into the issue. I think a national board, if it came to be, would focus
on RAB porblems specifically, while working with and through Career/Pro to
do some of its work. But ofcourse, all is open for development; if it is
for the people it must be by the people. I am sure Lenny et al. will
chime in time with their views, sugesstions, etc., and we can go from
there.

Sincerely

Ted