1997 CPEO Military List Archive

From: megry@juno.com
Date: 29 Sep 1997 12:44:05
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: National RAB discussion

I believe the National RAB Caucus to be great idea. I would love to
attend.

As for 2 year terms and regional training, I am proud to say that all of
our RAB members originally signed up for two years, however, everyone
also signed intent cards last year to continue our committment until the
base is completely clean and turned over for reuse. I hope there are
other bases who can also make that claim.
We all realize there is too much information and the learning process is
very extensive, so much so that it would take new members way too long to
catch up and get up to speed.

Lisa A. Chelf
NAS Cecil Field RAB Member
8608 Sturbridge Circle East