1998 CPEO Military List Archive

From: ian.goudie@ced.glasgow.gov.uk
Date: 12 Feb 1998 15:07:34
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Request for Information

Dear Colleague,

I am requesting information requarding the arms trade and
globalization. In particular, the impact globalization has had
on the arms trade. I am an International Relations student at
Michigan State University, James Madison College (U.S.A) and am
interested in this subject. If possible, could you send me
information via e-mail regarding this topic?

My e-mail address is as follows: ericks46@pilot.msu.edu

Thank you for your efforts and concern. M.Erickson