1998 CPEO Military List Archive

From: "Tom Williams" <smaugzilla@cu.campus.mci.net>
Date: 27 Apr 1998 13:30:30
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: wildlife (biological) survey of military closure bases

Hello,

My name is Tom Williams and I am a Ph.D. Student at the
University of Colorado doing my disseration on open
space/wildlife habitat preservation at military closure bases in
California. Is there any way that I can get a copy of the
biological survey section of the environmental Impact Statements
for select military bases over the net (or phone numbers that I
can call to order them)?

The bases I am looking at are:

Castle AFB
Fort Ord Army Base
George AFB
Mather AFB
The Presidio of San Francisco

If anyone has inforamtion on getting wildlife surveys for these
bases I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time.

Tom Williams
smaugzilla@cu.campus.mci.net
(303) 575-9441