1998 CPEO Military List Archive

From: phill@venus.net
Date: 22 Jan 1998 10:25:52
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Nat'l Advisory Board On Environmental Restoration (NABER)

Lenny,

Sounds like a good plan to me. Perhaps by joining toghether like
this we can have more of an impact on the national level (where
all the real decisions are being made). As for my experience
with the JPG RAB, the local RABs feel pretty much isolated and
virtually powerless.

Richard Hill
JPG RAB Co-chair