1998 CPEO Military List Archive

From: ARC Ecology <arc@igc.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 11:53:53 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Nat'l Advisory Board On Environmental Restoration (NABER)

Careerpro:

Thanks for the submission of the discussion paper on your
National Advisory Board on Environmental Restoration (NABER)
proposal. We'd be happy to include the NABER paper in the
National RAB Caucus meeting agenda during the 4:15 Network/
Caucus discussion. There are currently two other discussion
papers to be presented, one by Greg Hurley regarding the ongoing
structure and mission of the Caucus which has already been
posted by Greg himself and one by Arc Ecology of which much has
also already been posted. The hour and forty five minutes set
aside for the discussion of these papers should be extremely
stimulating and we look forward to your participation. I presume
that Aimee Houghton, who is participating in the Caucus on
behalf of Careerpro, will be doing the presentation. Arc's
comments on the NABER proposal will be forwarded on a separate
message. We'll post them soon so that you can have the
opportunity to incorporate them into your Caucus presentation.
If you have any additional requests, please let us know as soon
as you can. Once again, thanks for your interest.

On Behalf of Arc Ecology

Saul Bloom