1998 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 20:23:13 -0700
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: TAPP Rule "URL"

Apparently the URL (Web address) that I included for the TAPP rule
didn't work. I'm not sure why, I took it right off my browser.

Here is the URL for the Federal Register online via the Government
Printing Office.

http://www.access.gpo.gov/su_docs/aces/aces140.html

Click on the box for final rules and then enter the date 02/02/98. Click
submit, and hopefully that will allow you to download the rule in any of
three formats.

Good luck!

Lenny
Lenny Siegel
Director, SFSU CAREER/PRO (and Pacific Studies Center)
c/o PSC, 222B View St., Mountain View, CA 94041
lsiegel@cpeo.org