1998 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Center for Public Environmental Oversight <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: 20 Nov 1998 16:24:53
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: New List Archive

CPEO is pleased to announce that the archive of postings for this list is now
available on our web site. Postings from December 1997 to November 19, 1998
are available at:
http://www.cpeo.org/lists/index.html

The archive is indexed by date, author, thread, and topic. Please keep in
mind that it's in a trial phase, and certainly let us of any problems you
discover. Over the next week or two, we'll add archives for 1994 to the
present as well.

Thanks,
jg