1999 CPEO Military List Archive

From: marylia@earthlink.net (marylia)
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 10:03:48 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Typo alert. It's a $32 million waste facility

Dear peace and enviro friends:

In my note, titled, NEW! On the web! I typed that Livermore Lab had been
granted a permit to build and operate a new $23 million hazardous and
radioactive waste facility. OOPS. That's $32 million, folks. One more proof
we need smart keyboards and not smart bombs!

Peace,
Marylia

++ Please note that my email address has changed to <marylia@earthlink.net>
on 3/1/99 ++

Marylia Kelley
Tri-Valley CAREs
(Communities Against a Radioactive Environment)
2582 Old First Street
Livermore, CA USA 94550

<http://www.igc.org/tvc/> - is our web site, please visit us there!
Our web site will remain at this location. Only my email address has
changed on 3/1/99.

(925) 443-7148 - is our phone
(925) 443-0177 - is our fax

Working for peace, justice and a healthy environment since 1983, Tri-Valley
CAREs has been a member of the nation-wide Alliance for Nuclear
Accountability in the U.S. since 1989, and is a co-founding member of the
international Abolition 2000 network for the elimination of nuclear
weapons.