1999 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Krystal-Lee Tabangcura <99krtaba@ksbe.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 14:23:39 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: DEFENSE CLEANUP - BY CONTINUING RESO

I am a 17 yr. old female student in the state of Hawaii.  I am currently
attending the Kamehameha Summer Institute of International Studies where
we group of kids from around the Pacific Rim study the many hardships of
countries surronding the Pacific Rim.  I was assigned to research the
country of Panama.  One main problem that concerned me was the Panama
Cleanup.  I would greatly appreciate it if you would help me by sending