1999 CPEO Military List Archive

From: "Gidding, Margaret A., , SAF/PAME" <Margaret.Gidding@pentagon.af.mil>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 17:03:53 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: RE: Off-Base Sampling

Hello Mr. Siegel,
	I have been to your RAB conferences in the past, and I worked at
McClellan AFB as the env. public affairs person for 4 years.  I commend all
of you terrific efforts and work you do on tough issues.  I'm now working AF
env. issues at the Pentagon, and I enjoy the cross-feed on this web site.
	As for off-base sampling, I know McClellan has done it for years.
But they have agreements from the private citizen's to allow people onto
their property to take the sampling.  I don't know if this info. helps, but
looks like you asked another very good question, and there are many
different experiences surrounding the question.

Sincerely,

Margaret Gidding
Air Force Env. Public Affairs

c/o PSC, 222B View St., Mountain View, CA 94041
lsiegel@cpeo.org
http://www.cpeo.org

--------------48657BD35097--