1999 CPEO Military List Archive

From: INFM30CONV@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:04:58 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Court backs right to enjoin under CERCLA

In a message dated 9/10/99 5:02:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
themissinglink@eznetinc.com writes:

<< cpeo-military@igc.org >>

Many times I have been on the opposite sides with the FOTP.  Most of the time
it was not because of the clean up issues, but more over the executives
methodology. The meetings were highly argumentative and nothing was being
done.

I wished though that things did not have to be decided through a self
advancing lawsuit.  I to had very real concerns regarding what the clean up
team was doing at the landfill. Often I wanted to express those opinions
through the RAB but was shouted down by Curt and CO.

So before anyone says that FOTP had the correct methods, review the history.
Many citizens on the board ad the same misgivings and wanted to do something.
Unfortunately FOTP prevented that.

Steven