1999 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Marsden and June Chen <doobage@localnet.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 14:27:37 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Feedback requested on DNAPLs

Clarification. In my response, I stated that I was unclear on the term
"oxidation" and only mentioned bioventing as a method in popular use, and not as
an example. I tend to agree that bioventing would be ineffective with DNAPLs,
but many out there operate under this thing called expediency and will/have not
hesitated in offering bioventing as a remedy for DNAPLs.