1999 CPEO Military List Archive

From: "Matt Werner" <MWerner@dpra.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 14:47:02 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Institutional Controls at UXO Sites

I am looking for information relating to institutional controls used at sites
containing UXO or at other hazardous sites (DoD, DoE, etc.).  I am
concentrating my search on physical institutional controls such as fencing
and signs.  Specific information regarding federal and military standards for
fencing and signage would be very helpful.  I am also looking for information
dealing with how the decision makers at these sites decide what type of
fencing or signage to use.  Any cost and maintenance information (for
fencing, signs) would also be very helpful, as would information regarding
community outreach and educational programs at these sites.
If you can help me, please call me at 703-841-8034 or e-mail me at
Thanks,

Matt Werner, DPRA, Inc.