1999 CPEO Military List Archive

From: themissinglink@eznetinc.com
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 16:46:36 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] ECOS Opposes Section 8149

I have used these same terms in describing military contributions to
polluting the environment.  I think
the military would do better to worry about the reality of their lack of
cleanup credibility than to
worry about what phraseology people and organizations use to describe them.

The military lacks credibility through their own actions, not because of bad
press.

Steven Pollack

http://www.cpeo.org/lists/index.html.