1999 CPEO Military List Archive

From: doobage@localnet.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 12:35:34 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] Natural Attenuation

What can I say, what can I do? Thanks for the explanation, but I just
convinced myself that I had read
all of that information many years ago and have not forgotten it. Loosen
up and take the list for what is
meant - all the terms are clearly not synonymous - see the forest, not the
trees (whoops! I almost typed
Treediation). Also, please see my response to Andrew Kendricks.

One important point which we should all realize is that the forces of
natural attenuation (a.k.a
economics) are eroding any resistance to its application and there is de
facto use of this no action
remedy throughout the country, irrespective of the denials one may hear.
So to all who think natural
attenuation is smoke and mirrors, you should start composing those dirges
for the burial of the
environmental movement in the near future.

You can find archived listserve messages on the CPEO website at http://www.cpeo.org/lists/index.html.

If this email has been forwarded to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a message to:

cpeo-military-subscribe@igc.topica.com

What's hot at Topica?  Sign up for our "Best New Lists"
newsletter and find out!  http://www.topica.com/t/8