2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: tim@captco.com
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 14:36:49 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] Cut-of Communications

To all;

This EPA thing sounds like yet one more giant error by the Clinton
Administration. When will it stop? Security is vital to our country
survival. They could have solved this problem years ago and avoided the
shutdown. Will the president ever fire anyone for the errors over the past
seven years?

You can find archived listserve messages on the CPEO website at

http://www.cpeo.org/lists/index.html.

If this email has been forwarded to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a message to:

cpeo-military-subscribe@igc.topica.com

Who will win the Oscars? Spout off on our Entertainment list!
http://www.topica.com/lists/showbiztalk