2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: senomoto@kirc.state.hi.us
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 12:07:12 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] State of Hawaii Releases UXO Risk Management RFP

I just wanted to put the word out to any interested parties.

On April 3, 2000 the State of Hawai'i, Kaho'olawe Island Reserve
Commission (KIRC), released a request for proposals (RFP) for consultant
services to assist the KIRC in developing our Access and Risk Management
Program.

In 2003, the KIRC will assume management control of Kaho'olawe from the
Navy.  In order to facilitate the KIRC's vision of providing for
Hawaiian cultural and environmental restoration of the island, a number
of mechanisms need to be developed to manage residual UXO risk, access
to the island, and keep people safe once they arrive on island.  In a
nutshell, the scope of work is designed to build various program
components that will provide for appropriate institutional controls, UXO
risk characterization, UXO monitoring and disposition, data management,
and access request processing.

Copies of the RFP can be downloaded from our website at
www.hawaii.gov/kirc or we can mail/fax copies by contacting our office
at (808) 586-0761.  Please note that proposals need to be submitted by
May 8, 2000 and we will be holding a pre-proposal meeting here in Hawaii
on April 17, 2000 to answer any questions.

Thanks,
Stanton Enomoto, Remediation Program Manager
Kaho'olawe Island Reserve Commission

You can find archived listserve messages on the CPEO website at

http://www.cpeo.org/lists/index.html.

If this email has been forwarded to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a message to:

cpeo-military-subscribe@igc.topica.com
Enlighten your in-box.         http://www.topica.com/t/15