2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Vernon Brechin <vjbrechin@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 08:47:45 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Airborne UXO technolgy usefullness

The Airborne UXO technolgy that Lenny just mentioned
is worth paying attention to.  Still a critical eye
is needed to counter promomotional efforts that fail
to provide the whole story.  I would assume that
skimming over the terrain at 3 to 9 feet is not
all that safe.  As Lenney pointed out, the terrain
that this technology could be applied to would be
limited.  Also, it sounds to me like the detection
instrument is custom made and quite expensive.
Anyone out there got a price quote?

Vernon Brechin

http://mail.yahoo.com/