2001 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 16 Feb 2001 19:47:15 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Mercury

>From Laura Olah <olah@speagle.com>

I am interesting in networking with other tribes and communities that
are dealing with mercury contamination from a military source.  If you
are interested, please send your name, mailing address, and email
address to me at olah@speagle.com.  If there is sufficient interest in
establishing a listserve to facilitate discussions/information sharing
on this topic, I'm willing to start one up.

Laura