2001 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@cpeo.org>
Date: 16 Feb 2001 19:07:12 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Accessing UXO Forum info on the web

Yesterday I post web link for information on the UXO Forum.  Since then
I've heard from some of you that you have not been able to access the
document.  This is because DOD is using enhanced encryption technology and
you need a fairly recent version of either Microsoft Explorer or Netscape
to support the encryption.

I apologize for the confusion, I was unaware of this wrinkle.

I will get a PDF copy of the UXO Forum brochure and anyone who cannot
access it on the web can request it directly from me.

Again sorry for the confusion.

Aimee

Aimee Houghton
Associate Director, CPEO